Shannon, Fox Hollow Cottage
Transform your home bathroom into a luxurious spa with the help of Command™ Bath Products! All products can be mounted on a variety of surfaces and can withstand hot, wet and humid environments making it easy to create convenience anywhere in your bathroom! Also, since all Command™ Bath Products are damage-free, they are perfect for guest and kids' bathrooms, renters and dorm life!
– Command™ Large Towel Hook
– Command™ Fog-Resistant Mirror
– Command™ Shower Caddy
– Command™ Soap Dish
– Command™ Multi-Hook
– Complementary bathroom decor – this project uses coordinating rugs and towels for additional decor
– Toiletries for guests – this project uses soap bars, razors, shampoo, etc.
– Isopropyl Alcohol
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Clear the bathroom of any old toiletries, towels, etc.
2. Gather the Command™ Brand bath products that will be used to organise toiletries and towels for guests, and plan where you will place each of the products around the bathroom. Clean all surfaces with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
NOTE: Be sure to choose areas that allow for future removal, ensuring strips will not be over grout lines.
3. To place the Command™ Multi-Hook in the shower, first prep the desired area by cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry. Then, remove the hook and adhesive strips from the packaging, and separate the strips from each other. Remove the red liners from two of the adhesive strips and press the strips firmly onto the mounting base of the multi-hook.
Remove the black liners from the adhesive strips and adhere the multi-hook to the desired location in the shower, pressing firmly against the entire hook for 10 seconds. Then, slide the multi-hook up off the base and press firmly along the entire base for 30 seconds before sliding the hook back onto the base.
4. Wait one hour before hanging colorful loofas, back scrubbers and other bath products from the multi-hook.
Repeat step 3 to mount the Command™ Soap Dish in the shower. Wait one hour before placing soap bars in the dish.
5. To place the Command™ Shower Caddy in the shower, remove the caddy, mounting bases and adhesive strips from the packaging. Attach the mounting bases to the caddy, and separate the adhesive strips from one another. Then, remove the red liner from the four adhesive strips, and press firmly to apply one adhesive strip to each mounting base.
6. Position and press the entire caddy onto the desired location for 5 seconds. Then, slide the caddy up to remove it from the mounting bases, and press all three areas (top, middle and bottom) of each mounting base firmly for 30 seconds each. Wait one hour and slide the caddy back onto the mounting bases until it snaps into place. Then, place toiletries such as shampoo, lotions, etc. in the caddy.
7. To mount the Command™ Fog-Resistant Mirror in the shower, remove the mirror and adhesive strips from the packaging, separate the strips from each other, and press two fasteners together until they click. Remove one green liner and position one set of strips in the rectangular zone on the back of the mirror, pressing firmly. Repeat to attach the second set of strips.
Position the mirror on the desired location on the wall, and press each set of adhesive strips firmly for 30 seconds. Wait one hour and hang a razor or toothbrush from the holder at the base of the mirror.
8. To place the Command™ Large Towel Hook near the mirror in the shower, remove the towel hook and adhesive strip from the packaging. Remove the red liner and press the adhesive strip onto the mounting base on the back of the hook.
9. Remove the black liner from the adhesive strip, and press the hook onto the desired location for 10 seconds. Then, slide the hook off of the mounting base, and press firmly along the entire base for 30 seconds. Then, slide the hook back onto the mounting base and wait one hour before hanging towels or other bath essentials from the hook for use in the shower.
10. Then, remove the green liner from the other side of the strips, press the frame onto the wall and hold it firmly for 30 seconds. Remove the frame from the wall by slowly pulling the frame from the bottom and pulling straight towards you. Wait one hour to re-mount the frame, and make sure to press the fasteners together until they click.
Once the frame is re-mounted, attach the second Command™ Multi-Hook on the wall in the middle of the frame following the steps above.
11. Remove the black liner from the adhesive strip, and press the hook onto the desired location for 10 seconds. Then, slide the hook off of the mounting base, and press firmly along the entire base for 30 seconds. Then, slide the hook back onto the mounting base and wait one hour before hanging towels or other bath essentials from the hook for use in the shower.
12. Repeat steps 7-8 to place an additional Command™ Large Towel Hook outside of the shower to hang additional bath towels.
Place complementary bathroom décor and bath essentials around the bathroom to welcome your guest.