– Command™ Outdoor Medium Slate Terrace Hooks
– Bird Seed
– Small pan
– Cookie cutter
– Parchment or wax paper
– Pie tin or cookie sheet
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Mix 1/3 cup of water with 1 packet of gelatin until dissolved.
2. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring continually.
Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of bird seed. Mix thoroughly and let sit a few minutes to cool.
3. Put parchment in pie tin, coat cookie cutter in non-stick spray and set on top of parchment. Carefully spoon mixture into cookie cutter, holding a straw where the hole for the twine will be.
Let sit for 4 hours until solid. Gently remove bird feeder from cookie cutter.
4. Thread twine through straw, remove straw and tie twine.
5. Hang on a Command™ Outdoor Medium Slate Terrace Hooks of your choice!