– Command™ Outdoor Medium Terrace Hooks
– Hole punch
– Scissors and/or paper trimmer
– Double-sided tape
– Coordinating patterns of 12x12 scrapbook
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Use double-sided tape to attach two pieces of paper back to back.
2. Fold two opposite corners together to make a crease diagonally across square. Unfold. Then, fold the other two opposite corners together to make a crease diagonally across square. Unfold.
3. Measure 3” from centre on each crease. Cut a slit from each corner to the 3” mark.
4. Punch a hole in the tip of one side of each corner. Needs to be the same side on each corner.
5. Bend each punched corner to the middle and secure with a brad going through all 4 corners and the middle of the square.
6. Repeat steps 1-6 for as many pinwheels as you like.
7. Attach pinwheels to a ribbon using the brad that holds each pinwheel together. Fold ribbon over at each end to form a loop. Secure it with a brad. Then, hang the pinwheel banner on Command™ Outdoor Medium Slate Terrace Hooks.
8. Depending on where you hang your banner, you may need to secure the pinwheels with Command™ Poster Strips (indoors) or clear Scotch® Tape to keep them upright.